A unique night-time tour
This is a very special service: a night bus ride that leaves from Plaça Catalunya and shows you the light and colour of Barcelona's most emblematic landmarks: Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, the Sagrada Familia, the Torre Agbar, the Columbus monument and the Poble Espanyol, amongst others.
Plus you can take in the fabulous Magic Fountain show at Montjuïc that combines dancing water, coloured lights and music.
Prices tailored to our customers
- adult: over 13 years
- child: 4 to 12 years
- under 4 years (free acces)
What makes the Barcelona Night Tour unique?
- Guided tour in Spanish, English and Catalan.
- Double-decker, open-top bus.
- Personal attention: the only sightseeing bus with official Barcelona Tourist Board tour guides on board.
- Free direct Wi-Fi access, to stay online the whole time.
- Service adapted for people with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
- Optional downloadable map of the whole route.
- The Barcelona Bus Turístic is a member of City Sightseeing, the world's leading bus tour operator.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book your tickets online, print them out and show them to the guide when you board the bus.
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.