Barcelona at your fingertips: guided tour plus dinner
Visit the city's highlights in comfort on a tour with a difference. Discover the art nouveau architecture of Passeig de Gràcia, Gaudí's Sagrada Família and the Hospital de Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, and visit the sea front and Montjüic mountain, where we will enjoy the light and music show at the Magic Fountain. The tour includes a fabulous tapas supper.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia, the Sagrada Família area and the Hospital de Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site.
- Guided coach tour of Barcelona's main monuments including the Torre Agbar, Port Vell, the Columbus Monument and La Rambla.
- Tapas supper included.
- Music, water and light show at the Montjuïc Magic Fountain.
Itinerary: Guided walking tour (Plaça Catalunya - Passeig de Gràcia) > Sagrada Família > Hospital de Sant Pau > Dinner > Guided coach tour > Montjuïc Magic Fountain > Plaça Catalunya.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Accessible for wheelchair users. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Buy your tickets on-line, print them out and show them to the guide when you board the coach.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.