The secrets of Montserrat and Gaudí's architecture
Enjoy a trip from Barcelona to the mountain and monastery of Montserrat with an exclusive visit to the Escolania choir school. We will also visit Gaudí's spectacular crypt at Colònia Güell, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Guided tour of the spectacular Gaudí crypt at Colònia Güell.
- Glass of cava at Colònia Güell.
- Tickets for the Montserrat rack railway.
- Introductory visit to Montserrat.
- Entrance to Montserrat Museum.
- Guided tour of one of the mountain's great secrets, the Escolania de Montserrat: visit the buildings where the young singers live and study.
- Performance by the Escolania boys' choir school (*subject to performance times).
Itinerary: Barcelona > Colònia Güell, Gaudí crypt > Montserrat rack railway > Montserrat Natural Park > Free time > Return to Barcelona.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Visitors may not enter the Montserrat basilica wearing tops with straps, shorts or sandals.
- The temperatures at Montserrat are often a little lower than in Barcelona: we recommend taking a warm item of clothing.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, except Colònia Güell. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Buy your tickets on-line, print them out and show them to the guide when you board the coach.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.