A unique tour of three wineries in a single day
Visit three of Catalonia's best-known wineries in the El Penedès region: Jean Leon, Bodegas Torres and Freixenet. Learn how the different types of wine and cava are made and taste them with food pairings and traditional nibbles.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
- From 27 March to 12 November 2017: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- From 13 November to 18 March 2018: departures every Thursday and Sunday.
- Departs from Barcelona, Plaça Catalunya no. 14 at 8.30 and returns at 16.15 pm.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Guided tour of the Jean Leon winery, wine tasting with nibbles and, depending on the season, we will taste the grapes directly from the vine or sample the wine being aged in barrels.
- Guided tour of the Bodegas Torres winery with a tasting of four wines paired with four traditional cheeses.
- Guided tour of the Freixenet winery with tasting of two cavas with nibbles.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Jean Leon > Bodegas Torres > Freixenet > Return to Barcelona.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Accessible for wheelchair users. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Buy your tickets on-line, print them out and show them to the guide when you board the coach.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.